Sunday, July 12, 2009

Family Photo: First Attempt






So have it in my head that it is about time for us to have a family photo done...I take pictures for other families all the time, I should have a photo of my own family. So I tell the Farmer.
"We need a family portrait."
"OoooK." (Translation: When the heck am I going to have time for that!?)
"We should have my friend Mimi do it when we are up north!"
"Hummmm." (Translation: A cold day will pass when I pay for a picture.)
"I will give her a call."
"Let's wait and do it another time." (Translation: Never gonna happen.)
Two weeks later - I get a tripod. Coincidence? I don't think so.


Let me know if you are able to come entertain the baby enough to actually sit still AND look at the camera for me...

2 comments:

stephanie said...

Gorgeous pictures!
Just one small note of curiosity...
ummm, where might your husband's hand be in that second photo?

Nikki said...

LOVE IT! ;)