Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Whew!




It has been a while since I have posted - but I assure you I have good reason!  As some of you already know, my photography has suddenly taken off like wildfire.  It is wonderful and more fun then I could have ever imagined.  But, alas, it does not leave much time for blogging.  I will still do my best to update you on our daily occurances as much as possible, I promise.  You will always be the first to know when I find a mouse terd, or Aiden tries to bath in the toilet (Lucky you.).  In the meantime, here are some photos from around here.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I love LOVE love love love (did I mention that I LOVE) Aidens coat and hat?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? CUTEST COAT AND HAT EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Rachel said...

Awwww, what sweet pictures!

Mom said...

These pictures are GORGEOUS!!!