Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Mrs. Jackman

There once was a time, not so long ago, that I made my way through this world in a solitary manner.  Now, it is true, I was married and had a beautiful little girl, but for the most part my path through the every day was often quiet and sometimes lonely....Until one day, one woman changed my life.  In the next few months and years I would learn what it was like to have a friend to travel that path with me...the path of motherhood, of friendship, of life.  She taught me what it meant to be a friend and a confidant.  What life could be like if you let someone near your heart and your soul....

Today, I would like to wish this very special woman and friend a very happy birthday...May all your dreams and desires come into fruition before your very eyes.  May you always know that you have my love and friendship at your service.  Happy Birthday, Lynn.

No comments: