Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ben Comes to Visit

Last week we had visitors. As much as I always enjoy spending time with the Farmer's brother and his wife, this time was different, they have Ben.
I was very excited that they were coming, but little did I know what was in store for me. The last time we saw little Benjamin he was only about four months old, and although he was pretty darn cute then I was too busy with my own 3 month old to really notice much else. This time Ben turned a year old while he was here, and he was quite the little heart breaker. I do not know if it was his beautiful hazel eyes that smiled so brightly at me each time he saw me, or that adorable way he hides in his arms when he is bashful, but I am fully, head over heels in love with this little boy.

1 comment:

Bakeling said...

Wow, Aiden has already grown up !

Wishing a happy life !