Monday, April 20, 2009

Chicken Eating Cats!

So, with the recent development of a murderer in our midst, I was trying to explain to Sarah that if, on her ventures out in the yard, she should run into the mink, she is not to try to pick it up or pet it. She, of course, has no idea what a mink even is, so I tried to explain.
"It is like a long, furry, rat-like creature..."
"It's a rat?" Sarah asks, her face puzzled.
"Well, no, bigger, like a small cat."
"A Cat!"
"Not exactly, but close..."
"We have Chicken Eating Cats!?" She screams hiding her face.
"No! It is not a cat." I try to explain...
"AHHHHHH, I AM NEVER GOING OUTSIDE AGAIN! WE HAVE CHICKEN EATING CATS!" She exclaimed and ran to her room, slamming the door.
I think all hope for sending her out to play has been diminished.

No comments: