Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall Festival







I am a little behind on my posting here, but I thought I would share some pictures from our little town's Fall Festival a couple weeks ago. We were only able to attend the festivities one night, this was the same weekend that we went up north for our cousin's wedding. Trust me though, one night is plenty. After running people over with our stroller, holding on to a screaming, squirming, slithering Aiden, and dishing out enough money for a mortgage payment so the kids could ride on the rides, I was done. As always, Sarah had a blast. Oblivious to any discomfort on my part - as it should be. She got to "hang out" with all her friends and even took her little brother on some rides with her. I have a feeling, this will not be the last time we see this motley group in a car together....I am just hoping it is always this innocent...

1 comment:

Mom said...

It's amazing what you can get done when one child is "under the weather". Will you take an order for an apple pie?????