Monday, September 29, 2008

FIVE ALREADY!?




I cannot believe how fast the past five years have gone. It seems like just yesterday she was this tiny fussy baby in my arms (and I was a completely insane, crying mother)....Maybe it is good that those times flew by...

But here she is, FIVE. Wow. If I do say so, I think we have done a pretty good job with her too - ok maybe it is just her natural personality that makes her such a great kid, but I will take the credit.
She teaches me everyday how to be a better person, how to love deeper and care more. This makes the past five years truly a blessing. I do get sad thinking about how fast she is growing (even though she still wears a 2T pant!), but everyday she is more and more fun to be with.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wow, 5?!!! Happy Birthday, Sarah! Your Mom is right, you are one of the sweetest little girls we know!