Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shopping (Said in a sing-song voice)

Every good day should start with a trip to IKEA. If some of you are not familiar (shame on You) it is a Swedish home goods store strategically located throughout the US. They sell everything from kitchen supplies (Strainers for $1) to Bedding (Set sets for $19). I went with the sole purpose of finding the latter for my children's bedrooms, but did not end up with any at all...Too picky, I suppose. But it was a well worth while trip anyway - we had a great time carousing the three levels of wonderful household items - even picked up a few things we did not really need...Like a 4' alligator...



Aiden did also get this AWESOME froggy bib that catches everything before it can hit the floor...The only problem - when he wears it, he cannot bring his arms back to center...Oh Well - clean floors are worth it!How do you top IKEA - well, with Cheesecake Factory, of course! All of us (with the exception of "No Fun Nikki" had this tasty treat set before us after a wonderful lunch.



Aiden even enjoyed it! Ok- I did NOT give him cheesecake...But he did have some whipped cream.



Apparently "No Fun Nikki" also had some slight wardrobe malfunctions while at the restaurant...Maybe that was why she did not have cheesecake?

3 comments:

Nikki said...

My left breast is on the verge of EXPLOSION...who can think about cheesecake at a time like that?!?!?!??! I like the left one, but apparently my shirt liked the right one...they've got a mind of their own, what can I say?

Mom said...

Beth--Your trips to the gym are showing!! You look GREAT.

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, that's so funny!