Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hello, World!


OK- so it will quickly become obvious how new I am to this whole "blogging" world, but I am willing to give it a try anyway. I was introduced by a dear friend and told this is the new daily jounal.

I was also informed by a random stranger that I was probably not interesting enough to have such a site, let me know what you think.

So off I go, into the real world to gather information in my daily life that will hook all you unsuspecting people out there and make you Farmer Foley addicts. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Rife Wife said...

1- I find your blog interesting. AND 2 - whoever said you have to be interesting to have a blog obviously has never read many blogs before because there are all sorts of them AND the glorious thing about them is IT is YOUR BLOG-you say what goes :)

Jessica said...

i agree with rife wife...and i'm happy you've joined "the club!" this whole blog deal works great as a personal journal (if you are like me and your memory of "the little things" fades at times.) who cares what anyone else thinks!