Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving at The Farmer's Uncle Pat and Aunt Barb's house this year. This was the first time that we actually had a big family dinner for this particular holiday. Usually it is a much more subdued event at one of our parents home. I would have to say that I enjoyed it immensely. It was nice to be surrounded by family - I am big on crowds.

The turkey was wonderful, the drinks were plentiful, and the desserts were heavenly (oh wait, I made the desserts, can I say that about my own cooking?....)

Food, Food and more food....

Aunt Barb and Aiden - notice that snazzy John Deere hoodie?

Boy, this kid sure gets around - here he is again with Uncle Pat

This is one of Pat's girls, Karen. Here I should mention that it is not even remotely fair that she should be this adorable. For heaven's sake - she could be a Michele Pfifer look-a-like! Good genetics, I suppose - she has two sisters that are equally attractive... I knew I should have gone on a diet before Thanksgiving....
Not to mention, she makes a mean drink too - she will be quite the catch!


And this was all that was left.


OK, again - it is NOT fair!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You don't give yourself enough credit...you are equally pretty, lady :)

*Aunt Karnin* said...

I just got around to reading your blog...you are too entertaining! I need you in my life more often!