Monday, August 18, 2008

Tak Visits


It is always exciting to have company., but when they come from half way around the world - it is extraordinary! We had the rare chance to visit with one of Tim's (not present above) good friends, Tak over the weekend. He was in the states on business, but was able to get a couple days of leisure time in before he heads back to Australia.
To say that Tak is interesting would defiantly be an understatement. He is a chemist who is currently studying the medicinal effects of Turmeric. I won't go into detail (probably because I couldn't if I tried), but it is phenomenal work. Not to mention he jet-sets across the world to give conferences on his studies, I we all know how I envy a traveler! AND he gets to live in Australia!
By the way, for those of you out there who know our family personally, Yes, those are the boys, and yes, they are just about as tall as Matthew. Where does time go?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally a new post!! But, alas....it's about people I don't know about. haha!

Rife Wife said...

OMG. I can't believe how big they are...sorry this has nothing to do with the person visiting and everything to do with David and Michael! Apparently, I've missed a few years!