Thursday, October 23, 2008

First Dance

The corsages....hummmm...Did they ever actually make it on to the girls or did they just get toted around all night?
This could be how it went all night - the boys on one side and the girls on the other...
The men have a strong bond...Avoiding conversation with the girls, I'm sure.

So, David had his first Homecoming Dance this month...Well, technically, it was not his first, but it was his first with a date! He looked quite dashing too, seeing as he would have rather gone to the dance in khaki shorts and a t-shirt. He complemented his date perfectly by wearing all black and a tie that matched his girl's fuchsia dress. It is amazing how good they look when you get them dressed up!

2 comments:

Rife Wife said...

OMG-every time you post something of those boys, I'm shocked at how old they are! I can't believe I used to babysit him at the age my little guy is at! I love it when you post pictures of the Farmer's family since I rarely see them!!!

Jessica said...

ahhh...homecoming. good memories :) i babysat david's date, when she was a little girl!