Monday, October 27, 2008

making progress...

Ok- Kind of a scary picture here...Maybe it is his Halloween face?
Hey look at me! I can do this crawling stuff...Just give me a bit to get there...

Well, we have all waited patiently...Wondering if this day would ever come...And finally, FINALLY, Aiden has become mobile! Not in the traditional way, but mobile nonetheless. Now, you should all know, Aiden did start rolling over about a month and a half ago, shortly after his very active cousin, Ben was here to show him the way. But, it did not last long. After ending up on his tummy repeatedly, he quickly decided that rolling over was no fun and quit all together.
Well, now we are back on track and progressing rapidly once again! He is rolling over faster then you can bat an eyelash and is even bringing those adorable chubby legs up under his tummy at an attempt to get some traction! However, this is not Aiden's main means of travel. He has become quite versed at scooching along the floor on his back. Let me be the first to tell you, he is a quick little bugger too! Especially when he needs a diaper change and does not want to be picked up.
As I type he is making his way into the kitchen...I think I had better go and get him now...

1 comment:

Bakeling said...

My friend also like Aiden's photo !

I told her that there is a very cute baby I saw in a blog .So , I show her Aiden's photo .

We all say : " He is very cute !"