Thursday, October 9, 2008

KOA Fun

So, recently we have been camping at the KOA, as you are well aware. Well, last weekend was the Halloween celebration during which the kiddos could participate in Trick-or-Treating, a Costume Contest, Hay ride, and many other fun activities. It was during the Trick-or-Treating that I overheard my dear friend, Kelly, mummer the words I hope I will never hear from her again...."Come here, Son, let me fasten your bra."
OK - so maybe Jade was a Belly Dancer for Halloween - but those were scary words non the less! He did make a beautiful woman though. But, by the way, Sarah did whoop him in the costume contest - she came away with "Best Costume Overall".


Kelly and Jade stuffing his bra.
Little Lady Bug - Sarah in her costume. Check out those crafty antennae!

The Hay Ride after the festivities. I think I know where they could find some horses to pull this...Or at least the RIGHT color tractor!

No comments: