Friday, November 21, 2008

At Least Someone Has Zen




Sarah started Kids Yoga at a local studio a couple of weeks ago. I have to say that I am extremely jealous and I am vicariously living through her right now. Personally, I love Yoga. That sense of self and inner peace I get each time I practice - it is great! And greatly missing in my life right now, right down to the inner peace. Sarah likes it too, we have practiced several times here at home together and she has always shown an interest. She says it makes her quiet, I agree, it makes me quiet too.
This studio that we happened across is fabulous! From the decor to the staff, I am in love with the place. I have even threatened the Farmer that I am going to go live there. They have every luxury I can think of; Facials, Massages, Reflexology, Manicures, Pedicures...That's it - I am moving! Sorry, I am veering off subject...
The woman who teaches Sarah's class is wonderful with the kids. She does fun Yoga games with them and reads stories during which the kids practice a pose for each animal in the story, she even has snacks - what more could you ask for?

No comments: